Yes, the parent is the legal owner of the account and can call in for inquiries.
Articles in this section
- How do I close my Aura Loyalty Teen Card?
- What happens when an Aura Loyalty Teen Cardholder reaches the age of majority?
- How do I dispute a charge on my Aura Loyalty Teen Card?
- Do Aura Teen accounts also have virtual cards?
- Can a parent call in to inquire about an Aura Loyalty Teen Card associated to their account?
- How can I sign up my youth for an Aura Loyalty Teen Card?
- Can the Aura Teen account have a different mailing address?
- How do I update my info?
- Does an Aura Loyalty Teen Card require the app?
- How many Aura Loyalty Teen Cards can a parent or guardian have?