The send/request and bill split feature requires an email address of the person you are including in the transaction. You can access email addresses within your Contacts feature on your phone or add them manually.
Articles in this section
- My money transfer was declined by my friend. What happens now?
- I sent someone money through Aura Loyalty. How do they get notified?
- How do I get notified if someone sends me a money transfer?
- How do I transfer money to people?
- How do I remove contacts?
- Will a declined bill split appear in my transaction history?
- My friend declined my bill split request. What happens?
- How am I notified about a bill split request?
- How do I add contacts to send/request money or split bills?
- How does Bill Split work?
Please sign in to leave a comment.