When a cardholder returns a purchase to the Aura Loyalty card, the retailer needs to issue a refund back to your account. Depending on when the merchant processes the transaction, this can take up to 7 business days to see the credit on your Aura Loyalty card. Some retailers may have a longer return policy which can impact the number of days it takes to credit back the amount to your card.
Articles in this section
- If I request an ATM receipt - Can I see my balance on the ATM receipt?
- Can I get a refund on my purchase?
- Are there countries where my card won’t work?
- What are the transaction Fees for Foreign transactions?
- What is the foreign exchange rate?
- Do I need to notify Aura Loyalty when travelling and using my card?
- Can Aura Loyalty release holds placed on the card by a Hotel or car rental company?
- What happens if I do not have enough money in my account to round up the transaction? Will my account have a negative balance?
- How does the round up feature work?
- What happens if I go over my spending limit?