Your credit union may choose to charge a fee for the card. Please ask your credit union for specifics.
Articles in this section
- My Aura Loyalty enrollment link is not working
- How to load funds on your Aura card with Interac E-transfer Request for Pay
- How do I cancel my card?
- How do I freeze my card?
- Where can I find the Aura Prepaid Mastercard Cardholder Agreement?
- How do I change my notification settings?
- Are there fees associated with my account?
- Can you have multiple cards under your name?
- Can I have a joint cardholder added to my account?
- Can I get cards for people in my family?
Please sign in to leave a comment.