You will receive an e-mail introducing you to the program and asking you to download the Aura Loyalty app. Upon doing so, you will be issued a virtual card immediately. Your physical card will be mailed to you; once you’ve received the card you can activate it within the app by navigating to the Manage Cards section.
Articles in this section
- How to load funds on your Aura card with Interac E-transfer Request for Pay
- How do I use Interac e-Transfer to put money on my Aura Loyalty Card?
- How do I cancel my card?
- How do I freeze my card?
- Where can I find the Aura Prepaid Mastercard Cardholder Agreement?
- How do I change my notification settings?
- Are there fees associated with my account?
- Can you have multiple cards under your name?
- Can I have a joint cardholder added to my account?
- Can I get cards for people in my family?