The symbols are designed to show your different spending categories: The house symbol is for household and utility transactions; The shopping cart is for food and groceries; The purse is for shopping; The dollar bill is for ATM transactions and transfers; The asterisk is for all categories.
Articles in this section
- What’s the notification centre?
- What do the symbols mean in the ‘Trends’ section of the app?
- What information appears on the activity screen?
- What is the activity screen?
- What information appears on the dashboard?
- Where do I find my transaction history?
- What features are available on the app?
- How do I get my login information?