No - A credit union has to sign up to participate in the program as a benefit to members.
Articles in this section
- Are all Canadian credit unions part of the program automatically?
- Do I have to be a member of a Canadian credit union to join the program?
- Does Aura Loyalty work with digital wallets?
- How do I sign up?
- Is Aura Loyalty a pre-paid card?
- What if my credit union doesn’t have Aura Loyalty?
- What is Aura Loyalty?
- What Web Browsers Does AURA Support?
- Why do I need a virtual card?
- Why is there a physical card, a virtual card and an app? What’s the difference?