The spending limit is a record keeping, money management tool. If you are over the spend limit, you will see an ‘over limit’ message on the screen with an exclamation mark circled in red. Your purchase will not be declined if you have sufficient money in your account.
Articles in this section
- If I request an ATM receipt - Can I see my balance on the ATM receipt?
- Can I get a refund on my purchase?
- Are there countries where my card won’t work?
- What are the transaction Fees for Foreign transactions?
- What is the foreign exchange rate?
- Do I need to notify Aura Loyalty when travelling and using my card?
- Can Aura Loyalty release holds placed on the card by a Hotel or car rental company?
- What happens if I do not have enough money in my account to round up the transaction? Will my account have a negative balance?
- How does the round up feature work?
- What happens if I go over my spending limit?